❦ First Published on
Today I learned how to find hidden square brushes in later versions of Photoshop:
- Click Window → Brushes on the top menu.
- Click on the ≣ icon on the top-right of the Brushes window and select Legacy Brushes, then click Ok.
- A Legacy Brushes folder will be appended to the list of brushes, and inside you will find a Square Brushes folder.
Now we can more easily experiment with pixel art to make more emotes for the stream!
· ˖ ✦ . ˳
- Search for Text in Filenames in macOS
- Examples of Photoshop’s AI Generative Fill
- Crop and Scale Videos in Adobe Premiere to Remove Borders
˳ · ˖
Prior entry: The Ground Itself
Next entry: Ian Currie is a Writer on the Jagged Alliance 3 Team