❦ First Published on
Eliminate HyperTextHero’s avatar while following certain rules!
GTA Laugh Attack usually happens Fridays at 2pm NYC/ET.
A combination of the following rules will be chosen and stated before the beginning of each round. The rules will change and develop as we play and think of more ideas.
- Vehicles and melee weapons only. You can only eliminate the target using a vehicle (any type) or a melee weapon. No ranged weapons allowed, whether on foot or in vehicles.
- No custom armored cars. For instance, no armored Kuruma.
- Single-shot pistols only. No automatic pistols.
- Who is the target. By default, HyperTextHero, but may be another player who wants to be “it”.
- Subscription gift round. In a subscription gift round (stated before the start of the round), you can win a Twitch subscription to HyperTextHero or any other Twitch channel you like by eliminating the target while following the rules.
Also, please remember that no hacks or mods are allowed at this time. Perhaps in the future we can explore scenarios with custom servers, modifications, and so on.
To participate in a GTA Laugh Attack:
- Follow HyperTextHero on Twitch.
- Send a friend request to HyperTextHero in Rockstar Social Club.
- During a HyperTextHero live stream, type in chat that you have sent a Rockstar Social Club friend request telling us your Rockstar Social Club username.
I will accept the request and you can then join my game by pressing Esc, navigating to the Online tab, and clicking Join Friends.
Here are the winners so far, with the number of wins indicated.