❦ First Published on
After completing several of the training missions and burning lots of fuel to catch up and dock to orbiting space stations a smile has remained on my face, especially since the game has some damage modelling, which is always good for highlights.
This is a slow-burn video game for patient cargo delivery sim drivers who love audio, atmospheres, and orbital mechanics. A sort of 3D Kerbal Space Program focused on flight.
It’s a pleasure to find flight and particularly space flight simulators I had never heard about like Flight of Nova. Here’s my wishlist for this Early Access game:
- Controls to zoom in and out the view, like in DCS, IL-2, and MSFS.
- A more detailed tutorial about reaching things in orbit.
- Missions to disable rogue drones, perhaps with an improvised offensive weapon.
- Eventual surface vehicles like buggies to get to difficult-to-reach cargo and rescue missions.
- Cooperative multiplayer in some form.
· ˖ ✦ . ˳
- Around The World Beginning This Week
- HyperTextHero Flies Around The World
- The Joy of Streaming IL-2 Sturmovik Flight Simulator
- Passo Fundo Flight Plan
- IL-2 Sturmovik Update 4.009
˳ · ˖