Cyber Monday Fantasy list ➶
Here are some things I’d buy this Cyber Monday if the dollars, gold coins, gemstones, and other valuables in my various video game avatars’ inventories could be converted to cash (if you click and buy the things below on Amazon I make a bit of money):
- A Leica M10 or Fuji X100V and the expensive batteries to take photos.
- The Leica 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Summilux-M lens to attach to the M10.
- SanDisk 128GB Extreme SD card to save photos to.
- M1 Macbook or M1 Mac Mini with an Apple 32-inch Pro Retina 6K display with nano-texture glass and an Anker USB C Hub Adapter to import and edit photos and drawings.
- Epson P800 printer, pigment inks, and cotton paper for archival prints.
- Miroco LED floor lamp with adjustable brightness and color temperature.
- A set of Staedtler and Dyvicl sketching pencils, and Derwent and Faber-Castel colored pencils to draw with.
- Strathmore and Funien sketch books to drawn on.
- Kum AS2M sharpener to sharpen the points.
- Prismacolor erasers to make negative space.
- Vintage oak drafting table to work on.
- Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD and Sabrent enclosure to store all the new giant video games I would like to play.
- A TrackIR 5 head tracking system and a Valve VR Index to look around or be there in virtual cockpits.
- Gladiator NXT control stick, Thrustmaster TWCS throttle (or a Logitech X56), and VKB T-Rudders Mk.IV pedals for digital flight control.
- Watch Dogs: Legion, Horizon Zero Dawn, This Land Is My Land, Sea of Thieves, Untitled Goose Game, DCS F-16C Viper, DCS P-47D Thunderbolt, AC Valhalla, Battle of Normandy along with all the planes and vehicles in IL-2 Sturmovik, and Cyberpunk 2077.
- A custom personal computer build to give to various friends!
- A baking cookbook!
# Monday, 30 November 2020
Prior entry: Weekly Highlights 9
Next entry: 6-Month Twitch Subscriber Badge Drawing - Star